1. Kelvin, we are intrigued about your science background. When did you know you would be merging a career in science with a music career?
My first love was always music, so I always planned to go to college and study music. When I was in high school, I graduated in the top 10 of my class and my fellow classmates felt like I was too smart to study music. I did grow to love chemistry and decided to make a compromise and major in both chemistry and music. I loved them both and thus started my career trying to merge them.
2. Do your scientific friends enjoy your music and do you ever bring a little science to the stage with you?
Yes, my scientific friends love my music and are impressed how talented I am in both careers. They are very supportive as well by coming out to my shows. As far as bring science onto the stage. Yes, I have done a song about Avogadro’s number on the stage to showcase a mix of music and chemistry. I learned the song back in my high school chemistry class with Ms. Lisa Callahan and never forgot it.
3. Tell us about your upcoming release, ROLLERCOASTER.
Anyone that knows me know that I love to ride roller coasters. So, I decided to write a song about roller coasters because not only love is like a roller coaster but life as well. We should I just enjoy the ride.
The single is available now for Pre-Order: https://lnk.site/1/roller-coaster
4. When can we see you performing next?
Right now I am focusing on finishing up my EP, but if a show comes up you can get notified by tracking me on songkick
5. The greatest part about being a musician is…
The freedom of expressing yourself and not to be put in a box.
6. Tell us a bit more about your next moves for the rest of this year.
Focusing on finishing up my EP and promoting my new single “Roller Coaster”
Thank you! If there’s anything else you want to share with our readers, please feel free to add in.
“Your Music Will Shine Its Brightest If You Never Lose Sight Of Who You Are”
Follow Kelvin On Social Media